I think i must to write it after i watched "Aladin" Movie. "Alladin" is the disney movie i've loved since i was a child and i am so happy when watched the version of 2019.
Oh, it is not a about review a film but it is about my old dream.
When I was Child (maybe until now) i had a dream, I wish I could it be an artist. I really love all about acting, drama and singing. I always talk to myself, act as anyone, singing all song, but I just did everything in my room or bath room. Hahaha. It's funny, right? But, I realize it was only just a dream.
Many years, I always kept hiding my dreams in my head. I'm stuck in a human stigma about "be a perfect and you can be accepted by the world". How am I imperfect can be accepted by the world? The world never be satisfied ! That's the way life is.
But, don't even think what i's thinking. I]that is a selfish, false premises ! All you have to do is accept yourselves. I used to think that because i couldn't accept myself, and that's what scares me in my dreams. I wish, no more young people to have a fate like me. Be Brave with you dream and make it real ! whatever you want, anything, don't be scared of the world. You have God. God loves you so much. He knows what you need ! Just believe in Him. Come out of your fears of this world, the world wants you to be perfect. But, Jesus did and always love you in your imperfect. :)
Find up every potential in you. Never give up and be yourself.
Actually, i still dream that someday i can be an artist or a musical actress like the casts of Alladin. may be someday.. Nobody knows :) Amen.
byeee...
see you in another article. :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar